- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
SHART 232 AIR HORN KIT
Looking for the fabled brown note? Our Shart 232 air horn kit produces a tone loud and low enough to make anyone rumble down under. While not considered a train horn due to the fact that it's a single bell, if you are looking for a deep, dirty tone out of your horn, the Shart 232 air horn kit will definitely leave you feeling like you need to change your drawers.
Our Shart air horn produces one of the lowest tones you can get in an air horn. If you are looking for a tone similar to a big rig but nastier and a hell of a lot louder, this is the perfect horn for you. This 24-inch long single metal trumpet comes with a pre-installed valve and fits perfectly in any vehicle.
Our HornAir 232 onboard air system is our most popular entry-level system and our lowest cost weather-resistant unit. Ideal for blasting horns and even light pneumatic use, our HornAir 232 Onboard Air System provides enough air to give your Shart horn a stunning 5-6 seconds of continuous honk time and the included Viair 380C air compressor recovers the tank from 110-150 PSI in just 56 seconds!
- HornBlasters Shart Air Horn
- 2 Gallon Air Tank
- Viair 380C Air Compressor
- 110/150 PSI Pressure Switch w/ 40 Amp Relay
- Remote Mountable Intake Filter Assembly
- Spare Air Filters
- 17 ft of ½ in D.O.T. Approved Air Line
- 6ft ⅜in Air Line (For Compressor Intake)
- 17 ft of 10ga & 18ga Gauge Power Wire
- Electric Solenoid Valve
- HornBlasters 200 PSI Air Gauge
- Brass NPT Fittings Kit Including Safety Valve and Blowoff
- Wiring & Plumbing Kit
- Compressor Mounting Hardware
- Detailed Instructions